Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-10-2015, 10:37 AM   #21
Team Bleu

Lazy days lost all our books to my Georgetown XL, I called them directly and they get right on the phone or they will call you back.
DBsRedVett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 10:19 AM   #22
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TangoCharly View Post
Being a newbie I have lots of questions and I have to say this forum has been great. But there was a specific question I wanted an answer to and found somewhat conflicting info on this site. So I emailed FR over a week ago and got a confirmation page that said my inquiry had been received and that I would get a response in a couple of business days. Well, it's been over a week and nothing.
Has anyone else had any luck contacting them? And has anyone found a decent owners manual, the one we got with the RV is terrible!
How about a Factory Direct Response to clear all this up.

First off, be careful on this site. A lot of time people do not pay attention to what Sub-forum you are in so you will get responses from trailers & 5th wheels. In many cases the responses are correct, but in some cases they are trailer specific (as in contact names etc.).

2nd. We JUST transitioned late December to a brand new web site with a new procedure for following up on emails. In the past they were directed to the dealer. We were not always happy with the response. NOW, the email is sent DIRECTLY to the specific division in question, in your case Lexington. So your email came to the Class C division. The inside sales person then directs that email to the territory rep that handles your state. I have been getting them for my territory and responding to those either immediately or (if asleep) no more than 24 hours. You email was directed to the west coast rep and apparently got lost or overlooked. I have since sent an email to all of my sales guys that they must follow up immediately if possible and if not no more than 24 hours. Some guys are better with technology and organization than others.

Also, this site is a great resource as well. I try to monitor this site on a daily basis, but due to travel, there can be a gap of a day or two.

Lastly, calling is NOT really the best option unless you know specifically who you need to talk to. We are a very large company with LOTS of smaller divisions so getting the right person can be time consuming. (Which is why I say be careful of contacts listed on here without their area of responsibility listed...are they trailers or motorhomes? A's or C's, etc, etc).

The new website is the best method (should be anyway). If you ask a question on there in a model specific location that email goes directly to the division.

The other issue with calling is that we just came back from a 2 week shut down AND it is the heart of show season. I have (5) sales guys that cover the country and for the next 90 days they will be living at an airport, hotel for RV show.

So there you have the rest of the story. I apologize for the delay. By now, you should have gotten a response, but just in case, below is your original question and the answers.

"When will this new floor plan be in Texas RV stores. What is the manufacturer's suggested price. I have the same two questions for the Sunseeker 2290S. Also what is the difference between the Forester design and the Sunseeker design. Thanks."

The 2290 & 2291 will start shipping to dealers that have ordered then in the next 60 days.

MSRP varies by options, Ford or Chevy.
Base MSRP Sunseeker 2290, Chevy is $75,670
Base MSRP Forester 2291, Chevy is $78,470

Difference have been posted on this site before, but I will post them here again to keep things simple.

As for the owners manual, no printed manual does a good job keeping up with all the changes and various models. We have started putting videos, manuals, supplier manuals, etc online.

Forest River RV Online Owners Manuals

This will will be a living site and will get better as more data is added.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Forester Upgrades 2015.pdf (418.6 KB, 92 views)

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote