Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-15-2016, 09:59 AM   #1

Owners manual for 2003 Lexington 235

Hello,
Does anyone know of a site to locate an owner's manual for a 2003 Lexington 235 Class B+? I bought one without.
Thanks.
Hasher12
Hasher12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 11:09 AM   #2

The owner's manual for my 2007 is pretty much useless. It's about the same as any generic RV book. You might try Forest River to see if they have an archive, but I think you'll find that your effort results in not much reward.
00buck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 11:21 AM   #3

There is no specific owners manual for your Lexi. My 2012 Lexi came with a generic manual describing the systems and operation of them, but not specific to any model. Mine could have been used for just about any class c.
For example, the manual will tell you that there are fresh water drain lines, "but located at different locations depending on the make and model", but will not be specific.
What you will not find are any schmatics as to water or electric lines or how they are run or attached.
In addition there are seperate owners manuals for each system, ac, heat, fridge, ect. These are the install and operating manuals for each system, and can usually be found by looking up each manufacturer's product. You just need to get the manufacturer name and model # of the item and search their web sites. Manuals can usually be downloaded.
Grumpy
grumpy0374 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 11:55 AM   #4
Site Team

As mentioned above, the manuals are very generic and of little help. I recommend taking a pad and pen and going thru the unit and recording the manufacturer, model and serial number for all the major appliances, fridge, WH, AC, furnace etc. Then go to the individual manufacturers web site and download the manuals. You can print them and file them in a notebook or save them to a phone, tablet or laptop that you carry with you. In addition to operating procedures, they are invaluable when you are on the road and need a part or have to call for repair.

2015 Freedom Express 248RBS
TV 2015 Silverado HD2500 Duramax
TST Tire Monitors
Honda 2000I + Companion
2 100W solar panels
Flybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 01:29 PM   #5

Lexi Manuals

I have a 2010, 255 DS and as stated above very generic info in the manual that came with the RV. I have had best results looking for a specific items on line by using the product ID, model #, or serial # and then downloading the OEM manual and keep it for my records. Mind you sometimes you have to remove covers, doors to get this information.
They seem to like to hide this information on some of the equipment

Hope this helps
Lewis96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 01:45 PM   #6

Thanks. Do you know of a site for a generic manual?
Old 02-15-2016, 01:46 PM   #7

Thanks.

Tags
lexington, manual