Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-28-2014, 09:40 AM   #1

Who Owns a TT and a MH?

I just picked up a used Lexington 235s motorhome to complement my 21 FBRS travel trailer. My wife thinks I'm crazy. Am I alone or are any of you crazy too?
00buck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 10:44 AM   #2

I'm crazy also. I want to get a small TT to pull behind my motorhome for my children to sleep in.
Old 12-28-2014, 11:42 AM   #3

How big is your family? I ask because I have 3 kids myself and sometimes their cousins or friends. We have the bunk house MH floor plan, we run out of cargo carring capacity first before beds. Often we have family members following in their own cars/trucks because of this. The way I see it we all run out of seating before beds (unless you have a bus), so those who are following us might as well pull their own TT.

I go camping to get away from our over excessive lifestyle... Of course I'm married, so the MH is a compromise of many.
Old 12-28-2014, 01:03 PM   #4

I have two children. One son, one daughter. They both have significant others. Numbers wise, not large. It's the all adult part that makes it crowded. I have the bunk model also, it's the restroom facilities that makes it tight.
Old 12-29-2014, 09:34 AM   #5

Campin - Before you make that move consider that it looks like my wife is right. I hate it when that happens.
00buck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 12:28 PM   #6

Different but kinda the same. We live in our fifth wheel . Tow it south in winter. Home base is vancouver wa where we h
Also have a 21 foot toyota mh which we use for short trips. Works for us. Ps we are in pahrump nv right now. 23 degrees this am. Continuing on to yuma az on jan 1 with a 2 day stop in laughlin.
whiteyh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 03:24 PM   #7

We have a Sunseeker MH and a 21' travel trailer (toy hauler). Kind of different purposes but could tow TT behind the MH. Both stored together inside and both get about the same usage. I usually enjoy the toy hauler trips more probably because they include ATVs or dual sport motorcycling.
ATVer is offline   Reply With Quote