Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-10-2008, 08:39 PM   #1

2003 Sunseeker Model Specifications

A few months ago I purchased a used 2003 Sunseeker 2900LE and since then I have not been able to find the specifications or brochure for this model. Does anyone have a brochure they can send me in PDF form or a link where I can download it? Or can someone give me the Ford Chassis specs and the Capacities & Dimensions?

Thanks in advance,
Old 01-11-2008, 01:36 PM   #2

Hi, Joel. I purchased the same unit in September of last year and I had the same difficulty. I was told that the specs for the 2900 (new model) on the Forest River website were the same as those of the 2003 model (although it was the dealer who told me this, so who knows...). My unit is in storage right now, but I believe that I only have instruction manuals for the stove, hot water tank, etc. Sorry that I couldn't help you more... Regards, Jeff
familyof4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 09:55 PM   #3

Jeff,

You are probably right. I have both the 2007 and 2005 brochure in electronic format and the specs are identical thus, the 2003 has high probability of being the same. Just wanted to make sure.

Thanks for your input,

Joel
Old 09-14-2010, 03:54 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel4JC View Post
A few months ago I purchased a used 2003 Sunseeker 2900LE and since then I have not been able to find the specifications or brochure for this model. Does anyone have a brochure they can send me in PDF form or a link where I can download it? Or can someone give me the Ford Chassis specs and the Capacities & Dimensions?

Thanks in advance,
I'm helping my parents sell their 2003 2900 LE. I took some digital photos of the brochures and manuals, but I plan on scanning them. Once I get them scanned, I'll put them in PDF and send them or see if I can post them here.

The trick is the Ford Chassis has separate documentation from the Sunseeker info. I laid out about 12 different manuals on the dinette table and took a photo so that people would know how well my parents kept the documentation! I've attached the PDF of that photo.

All the best,

Dave Bott
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Sunseeker03_docs.pdf (55.6 KB, 1081 views)
dmbott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:40 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbott View Post
I took some digital photos of the brochures and manuals, but I plan on scanning them. Once I get them scanned, I'll put them in PDF and send them or see if I can post them here.
Dave,

Thanks for the post, I downloaded the PDF. I am very interested in getting a scanned copy of the Sunseeker brochure in the Lower Left of your photo, as well as, the Ford Documentation at the Top Left of your photo. I believe I have the rest of the documentation. Let me know how I can get a copy of them. You can email at RVFun@CharboSoft.com.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:50 AM   #6

I found my Ford owners manual and maintenance guide at the Ford support site. They have several pdf documents you can download. I just entered 2004, Ford, E450 from the drop-down selections and was presented several documents for download.

https://www.flmowner.com/servlet/Con...age&ord=571798
MikeInColo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 12:40 PM   #7

2003 Brochure scanned and uploaded.

I've got the 2003 brochure scanned finally (sorry for delay, Dad was hospitalized).
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SunseekerLE_2003_brochure.pdf (566.9 KB, 1410 views)
dmbott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 10:53 PM   #8

If anyone could post the spec sheets and manuals I would appreciate it.
Kernel_Panic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sunseeker le