Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-31-2014, 08:52 AM   #1

2014 2860 sun seeker batterys

Second trip in trailer 1st trip the power switch was set to the off position by the steps. Going to sturgis sd from pa lights in trailer started to go dim. Dealer told me battery may have been week to start with and the switch schools of been in on position went to camping store in sturgis checked both battery's 3.4 4.3 volts replaced both kept switch on on position. Plugged into land line was good meek 3 weeks.got home plugged into house kept eye on battery's on panel full charge. Camping now since Thursday looked At my tank levels and battery it shows only 1 red light on not all 4 what's making the battery's drain they a boule be chArging now with the land power I just turned off ac and lights going to see if I get a charge change Thanks
retired on a mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 07:02 PM   #2

Huh?
tmhyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 09:06 PM   #3

Don't you love spell check any how the breaker tripped this time to the converter
retired on a mountain is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2014, battery