Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2014, 01:26 PM   #1
Member
 
rhroll24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 51
2014 Sunseeker 3010 DS water pump location

I'm beginning to look at winterizing and have seen pointers to winterizing kits that attach to a water pump. Where is the water pump on the 3010 DS and how to access it ? I've looked at the fw tank and see a blue outlet host that leads me to believe it might be under the bed ?

Also are there any good 3010 DS winterizing threads or ?? that already exist ?

Thanks,

Robert
__________________

__________________
MH Sunseeker 3010 DS (2014)
rhroll24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 02:47 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
hockeytownmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: South Lyon, MI
Posts: 1,126
Do you know where your water filter canister is? I'd assume it wouldn't be far from there. In the 3170 and my Roo, it was a few inches away from the filter. Sorry I can't be any more help. On the 3170, it's in the 1st outside compartment under the couch area behind a latched door.
__________________

__________________
Kristina & Family
2015 Sunseeker 3170ds
'13 Honda Pilot -Kar Kaddy 3

Nights camped in 2011/36, 2012/9, 2013/24, 2014/27; 2015/50 2016: 34
hockeytownmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 02:52 PM   #3
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 69
Passenger side compartment just infront of the last one. There is a door in the back of the compartment with the water filter. The water pump is to the left of the filter
kswing60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 05:57 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Mike & Molly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 120
In some cases you might have to remove the white panel covering the water filter to see the pump. The pump is to the left of the filter.
Mike & Molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 08:34 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
trdutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Lake Wylie
Posts: 501
You might want to get familiar with that compartment several of us have had pesky little leaks and of course the filter will need periodic changing and removal for winterizing
So much fun!!!
__________________
I never saw a Hearse towing a Trailer
'71 Dads VW camper pop up Van
'78.....tents
'93 Coleman pop ups (I'm Dad)
'04 Fleetwood Jamboree 26q
'14 Sunseeker 2860DS
trdutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 09:51 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 13,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhroll24 View Post
I'm beginning to look at winterizing and have seen pointers to winterizing kits that attach to a water pump. Where is the water pump on the 3010 DS and how to access it ? I've looked at the fw tank and see a blue outlet host that leads me to believe it might be under the bed ?

Also are there any good 3010 DS winterizing threads or ?? that already exist ?

Thanks,

Robert
Here it is,Impressive isn't it? Youroo!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF4495.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	276.4 KB
ID:	65405  
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 09:58 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 956
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Here it is,Impressive isn't it? Youroo!!

Photo shown is the filter and tank drain valve not the pump. The pump is to the left of the opening and you can see it if you look hard to the left behind the white panel. You need to remove the white panel to gain access for winterizing.
ATVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 03:15 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 13,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATVer View Post
Photo shown is the filter and tank drain valve not the pump. The pump is to the left of the opening and you can see it if you look hard to the left behind the white panel. You need to remove the white panel to gain access for winterizing.
Looks like the Pump with all the wires zip tied to it in my Pic. If I would remove the (Whitepanel) I would saw a (Larger and Decent Opening) to gain access to pump and Filter! Then make a Nice Cover /door for it! Youroo!!
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 08:03 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 956
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Looks like the Pump with all the wires zip tied to it in my Pic. If I would remove the (Whitepanel) I would saw a (Larger and Decent Opening) to gain access to pump and Filter! Then make a Nice Cover /door for it! Youroo!!
Are you just kidding?? The wires are tied to the outlet line of the pump in the picture. The pump with motor is almost a large as the filter.
ATVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 08:14 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 13,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATVer View Post
Are you just kidding?? The wires are tied to the outlet line of the pump in the picture. The pump with motor is almost a large as the filter.
Here is another Pic. Same Pump ,same wires,and same Sh---y setup and install! No kidding ! Youroo!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF4496.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	313.1 KB
ID:	65447  
__________________

youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2014, cat, location, pump, sunseeker, water, water pump

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:07 PM.