Old 10-06-2014, 09:42 AM   #1

2015 Sunseeker 3010DS Two questions

I have the above mentioned unit and am thinking of doing some additional mods.. I was wondering if anyone knows the answers to these questions before I start taking things apart!

1. What is under the back of the U-shaped dinette seat? Not the part with the drawers but the back center part by the exterior wall. Thinking of adding some additional storage under there.

2. Anyone know where to access the outside of the black and grey tanks? I am considering adding seelevel tank gauges. Fresh tank is easy but I am not sure about the black and grey since the under belly is all enclosed.

Thanks
John

Old 10-06-2014, 03:22 PM   #2
GM

1. nothing, If you life up the cushion and the board you can access storage there.
2. If you are in the driver side sewer compartment, you should be able to see the ends of the tanks. We prototyped some electronic sonar style, but they were in between the tanks, which made them about impossible to replace when they failed.

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 03:32 PM   #3

2015 Sunseeker 3010DS Two questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
1. nothing, If you life up the cushion and the board you can access storage there.
2. If you are in the driver side sewer compartment, you should be able to see the ends of the tanks. We prototyped some electronic sonar style, but they were in between the tanks, which made them about impossible to replace when they failed.
Thanks! For some reason I thought the board was screwed down there on the dinette. It's not and I can access that area fine now. I will plead 'getting older' for that one. 😄

Thanks again for all of your help on these forums! I know many of us learn a lot from you and really appreciate you taking the time to be here.

Tags
sunseeker