Here's how I have solved the sound problem while running the generator...
Get one of these: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...hringer&sr=8-2
Enough of these for the length you need: Amazon.com: Mediabridge 3.5mm Extension Cable (12 Feet) - 3.5mm Female To Male Stereo Audio Cable - Step Down Design - (Part# MPC-35FM-12 ): Electronics
A couple of these: Amazon.com: Monoprice 6-Inch 3.5mm Stereo Splitter for Mobile - Retail Packaging: Cell Phones & Accessories
5 of these: http://www.amazon.com/Cable-Matters%...BPEY4ZGGG5FNDD
(There are 5 in a pack here.)
And i added 4 of these: Amazon.com: Foxnovo®1M 3.5mm Male to Female Stereo Headphone Audio Extension Cable Cord with Volume Control (Black): Electronics
Here's the layout...
1. One Male to Male 3.5mm patch cord from headphone jack on back of television to headphone amplifier input. (You will use one of the adapters here for the input)
2. One 3.5mm patch cord from any of the four outputs run to the dinette and a second one run to the sofa area. (You will use the other adapters here for the output) Run them however you need to in order to get it out of everyone's way.
3. 3.5mm cable splitter at end of each run of patch cords.
4. Patch cords with volume control into each of the splitters.
5. Everyone's personal headphones, earbuds, etc. into the splitter.
And the best part... you don't have to listen to the television while you are driving!
Hope this doesn't sound too complex, but this has worked very well for us in our Sunseeker.