Ok, I decided to give my original dealer another try.
I soldered the AV cables to get the TV to work, but after all the poking around so much I found lots more wrong. I drove it up to Longview RV and dropped it off on Saturday. They hired a new service manager and got rid of the old one - a good thing. If anyone is interested, here's the list of items I left them with:
Tozzo Repair List
1. Folding table in rear storage area - missing
2. Refrigerator - The refrigerator does not hold temperature consistently. Frequently it does not cool below 45 degrees.
3. Refrigerator Doors - The doors do not close properly. The safety mechanisms do not engage to keep doors from swinging open while driving and the piece on the left door that pivots to seal the gap in between both doorjams and you need to pull it with your hand.
4. Exterior cable jack - cover tie worn and came off when removed to connect cable at campground.
5. Dash Stereo AV Cables - The A/V cables to the back of the TV in bunk need to be replaced. While on the phone with Jensen ASA we discovered that the one video and one phono plug were damaged. (pictures attached) I soldered in two new ends but this is a temporary fix.
6. Dash Stereo Speaker - No sound to speaker in passenger door. I discovered this while on the phone with ASA as well.
7. Dash Stereo - Audio cables from TV Audio out to Dash Stereo do not seem to work. This may be me but please make sure sound from the TV can be send to the Dash stereo and played through coach speakers. I tried AV1 and AV2 as inputs on the dash stereo while playing from a separate DVD player and it didn't work. Sound only came from TV at very low levels.
8. 12 Volt Outlet behind bunk TV - The outlet makes a poor connection with the TV plug and power is interrupted to the TV when driving or when the television position is changed.
9. Outside television - The outside television remote does not work. It doesn't function well and changes the channels or settings very inconsistently. I tried changing batteries and using the remote for the bunk TV with no luck. My guess its the sensor on the TV or something obstructing it.
***Please thoroughly check the all AV components and all their functions to make sure they work correctly when you are done.
So they said as long as there are no major parts needed from Dometic for the refrigerator it should be a week or two. IF they need parts it will take an additional 2 weeks.
So if you're following this thread I'll be posting then,
Thanks again everyone, I hope this helps someone,
2016 SUNSEEKER 3050SF
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese