Changes, additions, and mods to our chevy 23u
I have been gone a while guys...
- Bought 8 masterlock padlocks 1-1/2 x 13/16 with the same key, proves very useful. 30 amp cable easily fits in (part M1XOLF) key codes on back of package.
- Exterior vent covers and interior vent insulation cushions.
- Added a ice maker to the rear bay from overstock.com.
- Added a small oil filled heater from Amazon.
- Added a glass top to the stove from Amazon.
- Labeled the backup camera with accurate distance measures.
- Added second back up camera from tractor suppy, this one looks straight back.
- Made a light weight replacement for the table center to convert to a bed, I leave the 40 pounder table at home.
- Added a folding table that stores behind drivers seat.
- Added 16 removable trays for the cabinets above the u shape dine from Michaels.
- Purchased interior cab shades on line.
- Found a perfect plastic box with a latch lid for the bigfoot controller at Wally world.
- Added portable hard drive in the cabinet above the coach door to push movies and music through tv when satt is not av available.
- Progressive 30 amp do all protector and eliminated the aluminum lock tag for a real cable lock.
- Built an enclosed water box from a plastic toolbox containing a watts regulator and a filter.
- Magma cookware, great stuff!
- Moved the spare bay key from the outside shower.
- Added a label maker, and seem to use it weekly.
And the Angel bell from my last harley I owned.
Next going to add 120v to the bay.
L'IL Foot" 2014 Sunseeker 2300
"Harry" the JK toad in the mirror