Old 03-21-2013, 12:22 PM   #1

2650s on Chevy - 2014 Models

Researching the Sunseeker models, and like the 2650s very much.

I would prefer the Chevy chassis for extra leg room, I sat in a 2300 on Chevy and that made a difference for me.

I am curious if FR has any plans to build the 2650 on Chevy ?

Also, related, is there a document that specifies updates/differences between the 2013 and 2014 models ? My local dealer indicated if I order now, it would be a 2014 model.

Thanks for any info.

Old 03-21-2013, 02:47 PM   #2
GM

No plans for a 2650 on a Chevy. Has to do with the front axle rating on the Chevy being lower than Ford. Some floor plans just don't balance out right.

Brochures online are current for 2014 model year.

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 08:03 PM   #3
2014 Sunseeker 2650S

bclemens - very close to ordering our SS 2650S. We do want the Ford chassis for the towing capacity of the V-10 and E-450 weight capacity (towing a race car). Based on your response to bubbleup, can I assume there is no difference between a 2013 and 2014? I'd really like LED lighting. We will be ordering and not buying off the lot - how close are we to having a 2014 built? Possibly the 2014 2650S is a carry-over of the 2013 and it doesn't matter? Thanks - you make this forum worth following.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:32 PM   #4
GM

Only Forester has the LED lighting No major changes for 2013
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:18 PM   #5
2014 Sunseeker 2650S

Just signed the PO on a 2650S Ford - thanks for all your help. The North East Class C Rep (Paul G) was also very helpful, especially when we met him at the RV shows. I hope not everyone drags a purchase out like we did