Old 04-06-2016, 07:12 AM   #11
2015 Sunseeker 2300
We have a Jensen radio with a GPS DVD and a bunch of other stuff but it is terrible to try to understand every time you turn off the ignition the radio sound goes away you have to turn it back up the buttons to select GPS DVD etc are so small you can hardly select the right one there are 2 books of instructions on how to use it we cant even figure out how to set the clock the touch screen does not touch well you really have to push to get it to select it is just a pain when you are driving if I could find something else to fit in that spot I would change it in a minute an throw this piece of trash away..I do believe it was the most inexpensive radio Forest River could find so they used it far as finding and locking into stations no we hardly get any stations the passenger has to continually search for a station unless you are in a big city we get WSB because we live close to Atlanta but when we travel we are without radio unless the passenger searches

Gingsnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 07:55 AM   #12
On the 2860 DS (and perhaps other models) the DVD player is the in-dash radio system. It is fed to the TVs throughout the coach, the individual TVs do not have DVD players in them.

And Gingsnap, like you, I'm a big AM listener, talk shows, sports, nostalgia stations and the like. AM reception is horrendous on a class C due to the antenna being located under the front overhang. When I ordered my unit, I specifically asked that the antenna be located on the coach roof, out in the clear, better reception in doing so.

KQ2N is offline   Reply With Quote

outdoor kitchen