Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-11-2013, 10:39 PM   #1

3010 Owners Manual

Just purchased a 2014 3010 and was wondering if anyone knew where I can get an Owners Manual without having to print out 54 pages on my printer at home. Thanks for all the help.
Bednarski1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 03:46 AM   #2
Site Team

i'll warn you right now, the manual is generic and not worth the paper you print it on.
it has no info about your specific model. it doesn't even have RV type-specific info in it.
it's a generic manual that cover basic RV systems.
you'd do better by downloading the manuals for specific things in your RV. such as the fridge, water heater, furnace, converter, a/c, oven, and so on.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 04:21 AM   #3
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bednarski1 View Post
Just purchased a 2014 3010 and was wondering if anyone knew where I can get an Owners Manual without having to print out 54 pages on my printer at home. Thanks for all the help.
I assume you must have a digital copy of this owners manual, is the reason you are talking about printing it out. Did you receive any printed copies of anything for the RV when you purchased it?

The reason I asked that question, is my trailer had a bag of paperwork, which included warranties and operating instructions from all the component manufacturers, as well as the generic Forest River manual. If you didn't get that, I am wondering if your dealer omitted it, or it may be in a cabinet/drawer somewhere in your RV.

EDIT: I now see where you have ordered your RV, but not taking physical delivery of it yet. I assume you are trying to get a leg up on it's operation? That's a very wise move.

Like Dan correctly stated, the generic FR manual is kind of vague, but is better than nothing. We keep a copy of it as well as many other specific manuals in the library here at Forest River Forums:

Forest River Forums - Downloads

Now for printing digital copies of anything ( as I do like having hard copies personally), when I don't want to use a lot of ink from my printers.....I copy the digital copies over onto a USB flashdrive or sd card and take them to my local Office Depot to let them print it out. Office Depot will even let you email them the file and print it out for you, as I have done on some occasions. They can even 3-ring punch them for you, so you can put the printouts in a binder, as I do for several things.

You should be able to do the same thing with any similar office supply store that has a copy center. (Office Max, Kinko's, etc). Google states there is an Office Depot in your town of Hemet.

Hope this helps, and congratulations on your new RV purchase.

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
wmtire is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
manual