Old 01-14-2014, 10:32 AM   #1

3050s Questions

We just finished a two week trip from cape cod to disney. went through a snow storm and the motorhome did excellent. on problems with coach, but i do have two questions. 1. does anyone know how to adjust the back up camera to work at night, all i get is white light on the screen. i can not find a good setting to help back into a camp site. 2.with the slide out,and sofa as a bed the ladder will not fit. need one more bracket to hold the ladder. can we get an extra bracket from sunseeker to help with this? a contact person or address to request a part would be good. keep in camping oldnewguy

Old 01-14-2014, 11:58 AM   #2

Send a private message to bclemens on this forum for help with a bracket. He is a Forest River rep (on his own on the forum). He has been very helpful to many of us with little details like this.

The backup camera has infrared leds that are suppose to make it work in the dark. Mine does, although as you might expect, the pictures are grainy--but usable. Check the brightness and contrast settings on your monitor to see if they need adjusting. Sounds like brightness might be too high, or contrast too low. Otherwise may need service.

Old 01-14-2014, 02:29 PM   #3
Average Joe

We found that frequent cleaning of the camera lens is mandatory on ours. After running through any moisture, we need to wipe it. Otherwise, we see nothing but white. Apparently the infrared bounces off of the dirt on the lens. Works fine during the day, at night not so much.

Southern Maryland and Beyond!

MrJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 12:19 AM   #4

bclemens is the man!!! I had the same issue with the ladder not working when couch was a bed and he sent me another bracket.
Old 01-16-2014, 02:43 PM   #5
GM

You're not supposed to tell people this. I'll end up having to hire someone to send out brackets all day long.

oldnewguy, private message me your address and I will try and put you in touch with someone that can hep with this since it is obviously NOT this bclemens that they are referring to.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 03:20 PM   #6

Or FR can add the bracket on all newly produced MH's.....lol.
Old 01-16-2014, 03:22 PM   #7
GM

can't we just move the existing ones over a bit?
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 03:26 PM   #8

Not if you need to get up there when the slide is in.

Tags
305, 3050s