Old 02-08-2016, 04:14 PM   #21
Consider this.

Read through and compare the Georgetown/FR3 forums to the forester/sunseeker forums.

Which had more complaints in 2015?
Which ones were more severe?

What does your gut tell you? (This helped me make my decision) if I was buying a Class A gasser now, I don't know if it would be a FR.

6inthefamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 04:39 PM   #22
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
Not a fair assessment on either forum. As with any forum that in place to help others and discuss things, you are going to get those that need help and/or want to vent first. This forum only represents a very small percentage of ownership, and one could assume the majority are completely happy. You will always have those that think the world is going to end because they had a piece of trim fall off, so in their eyes FR makes nothing but garbage and they are here to make sure everyone knows. While not a perfect world, read through the good and bad and if you dismiss the habitual complainers for what they are and the short time they are here, you'll get a much better outlook on things.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

2016 Georgetown 364TS
Nights Camped
2014 - 56
2015 - 41
2016 - 64
AquaMan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 05:14 PM   #23
you just don't read the "entire side wall came unattached" on the class c forums.

Believe as you wish.

I am an analyst, it's what I do. But your response is to be expected
6inthefamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 05:33 PM   #24
I think its hard to form a valid opinion based on the number of complaints without knowing the percentages behind them....and even if i knew that probably some correlation but hard to use as evidence.

The Sunseeker did look to be well built and finished from what little time I spent poking around. For example, on the FR3 the countertop extension piece was pulling off the layer of counter it was mounted to vertically, or some split trim pieces were common, doors not fulling closing well. Aside from the FR3, they seemed pretty comparable between the Georgetown 351DS and Sunseeker.

Trust me, id rather go sunseeker for my wallet, and if i could find a way to get around that fridge I would consider it. On the other hand, the 364 offers a LOT more room and the full fridge. Valid point though that there could be more risk. I also believe statistics say Georgetown is the number 1 selling class A gas brand in the country currently.

JLud is offline   Reply With Quote

3170, georgetown