Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-15-2014, 07:24 PM   #21

post all mixed up

Hey guys are these posts crossing up somewhere? ???
richard rv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 06:54 AM   #22

Possibly Ford just made a mistake and posted his answer to something in the wrong forum. I did it once, too many windows open. BUT... this forum has had it's share of problems in the last month or so. Maybe that is the reason. Surprised Ford doesn't get email notifications someone has answered his posts and seen this.
Evereddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 02:23 PM   #23

So I installed the WIFI repeater and it works great!

Now I need to figure out how to route RGB high def cable from behind couch to outside TV space.
Old 06-27-2014, 01:33 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesslvm View Post
So I installed the WIFI repeater and it works great!

Now I need to figure out how to route RGB high def cable from behind couch to outside TV space.
I got this model and it seems to work well so far. I've only tested it out at home but it should be fine in the MH. It sure beats running a bunch of wires. They claimed the range was better on this device although, it's no where near the 160 feet they claim.

One thing that might be of interest to someone, out of the back of the Sat. receiver I connected a short HDMI cable to an HDMI 2 way splitter and plugged the HDMI transmitter into that.
This only gives me the exact same thing on two TVs but it does work perfectly. The cool thing about the Direct TV receivers is that the remote will work from anywhere in the MH.
howzball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 06:56 PM   #25

Cool, glad it works. I have an older (211K) Dish receiver that has HDMI and RGB (hi-def) concurrent outputs as well as a coax (std def) output. The coax quality is poor, so I'm getting hi-def on all three TVs now. The HD wireless sends a pass through to the main tv, wireless receiver in bedroom, and RGB to the outside tv. Of course all watching same source. My wireless also allows a second hdmi input such as Roku or blue ray player.

2014 Sunseeker 3050S

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums