Old 09-20-2016, 05:30 PM   #11
Our Lexington 283GTS came with HHW levellers and we love it. Won't be without them again.

Phil, Heather & Olaf the Boxer
Ontario Canada
Lexington 283GTS
nights camped 2015-89
2016 - 31
oldsmasma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 06:12 PM   #12
Our 2014 2500TS cam with the Big foot system and it is great.
Almost all sites are not level and with the touch of a button you do not have to run around and check the leveling of the unit. On manual control for example , if the front end is down just put up the two front jacks and you are done.
time saver and great system. just put a 2 x 6 piece of wood under the feet before you put them down as they will tend to sink into hot pavement or a wet camp site..

2014 2500TS
Sun Seeker

brandon 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 06:22 PM   #13
Looks like the consensus is that auto levelers are fantastic on any size rig!!! I know we love ours. 2jcsontheroad, find a new salesman and get what you want! 😁
Scott and Liz - Southern NM
2012 Wildcat Sterling 32RL - w/level up (best option ever)
2007 Chevy 2500HD 4dr short bed Duramax w/allison
Reese Fifth Airborne air ride king pin coupler with Sidewinder
NMWildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 09:30 PM   #14
I, too, was on the fence about adding them to the order when we ordered our 2861, but I am sure glad I did! Like others have said, the stabilization alone makes a huge difference, and the 10 minutes saved not playing with the giant legos is just more time on bottle (wine that is). There is also a certain satisfaction that comes from watching our empty rig contort to perfect level like a posessed low-rider! Not sure if it would be a deal breaker for me on an outstanding deal, but I would recommend to anyone that they opt for the levelers if it is an option.

The next time I do a one-nighter I am going to try not to push that auto level button (going to be tough) and see what a full day without being level and stabilized is really like. Sadly, it looks like it may have to wait until Spring as last weekend was a little colder (34 degrees) than ideal for us.

Good luck!
2017 Forest River Forester 2861
NvLivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 07:59 AM   #15

I installed HWH levelers on our SUNSEAKER 3010ds & would n't be without them. I went to the factory in Moscow, Iowa &plugged in, in the sho0 at 7:00 the next morning and was home in Des Moines by dinner.
KAWJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 08:31 AM   #16
Chief tinkerer
What they said, esp CapJohn about dealers. Also, first time you roll in after a long drive in the rain and all you have to do is hit the button, you'll be glad you have them.

2017 SunSeeker 3010DS
Gidyupgo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 06:00 AM   #17
Order it with it!

Originally Posted by Bluepill View Post
You can always try it without, and see how it goes. They can always be added later.

Being level is more critical if you are using a Propane/Electric refrigerator. I don't run my refer, and I don't mid being a bit off-level.

We were quoted $7500 to add it later, $2250 to order it with it. No brainer there.

2017 2501ts Forester 27ft
Medic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 10:00 PM   #18
Everybody that stated they love the BigFoot is right on. Not only will you love them for your use it will help in the resale if needed. Yes a great idea to get them.

2014 Forester 2301 - Chevy
17Racer is offline   Reply With Quote