Replaced OEM bath unit with a house unit. Tools needed are a basin wrench, flashlight, and QA from DW (more later on that topic). Took 15 minutes, but leave it under shore water pressure over night (suprize me at home where the tools are, and not on the road). I did use the OEM faucet nuts as they were thinner allowing more thread for the waterlines.
Most bath faucets have a plunger knob. I cut about seven inches off the stem and added a 1/2 of plastic tubing to the stem on the underside of the faucet, could just drill a small hole to let the stem drop down in the sink.
So after the install DW said why not put drop of glue on the stubby knob and push it in, if it becomes loose in the future just reglue it. DW common sense trumps eng degree..... again.