Originally Posted by benagi
Poorbuthappy, I've seen on other threads that some people leave their rv's plugged in all winter and never had a problem with boiling batteries. Can someone chime in on this who leaves their unit plugged in when stored? Thx.
I leave mine plugged in all winter, in fact, all the time and my batteries have never boiled. I do have maintenance free batteries that came with my 2014 Sunseeker. My batteries are 2 years 8 months old and currently need replacing. Now, I can't say if my leaving it plugged it in shorten my battery life but, I am upgrading to AGM 's as I have already upgraded the converter from WIFCO to Progressive.
Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums