Old 01-21-2015, 11:04 AM   #31
GM

That Sidney show moved to the 27th, 28th, 29th

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 01:26 AM   #32

Ha! Just found this now and yes I spoke with Jon at the Tampa show on the last day. James Dodson helped hunt down Jon as I questioned the slide motor manufacturer.

Old 03-11-2015, 07:08 AM   #33

I looked and asked around for you in Omaha but I hear I was there too early on Saturday. Maybe next year!
Toby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 09:49 AM   #34
GM

Either you were too early or I was off looking at the Kangaroos!
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
Old 03-11-2015, 07:34 PM   #35

Hey Brian, I was talking to a rockwood rep this weekend in NY at the RV show. His name was steve I didn't catch his last name .In conversation about the new trailer I order he was impressed on how much I knew about the options and all the other things about forest river. I mentioned this forum and you and he said he knew you very well. I told him I learned a lot on this site and he should talk to you and join we would love to have another rep on here. He also said that you and him were big Alabama fans LOL
Old 03-11-2015, 08:58 PM   #36
GM

lol, yes...Steve Beyeler. I have watched a few "O"labama games with him.

Scarlet and gray are their colors right?
Old 03-12-2015, 08:45 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
Either you were too early or I was off looking at the Kangaroos!
Well I checked there too. Neil or someone told me to check by the class A's. That was the last lead I got. After that we had to many bags of fliers so we made our exit.
Toby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 02:06 AM   #38

Brian, you going to head back up I-5 thru Tacoma on the way to Sidney following the Portland show this weekend?
Old 03-16-2015, 03:01 PM   #39
GM

Nope...I took a short cut.
PDX to MSP, MSP to SBN and then drive to my house in Indiana. I'll be flying back out directly to Sidney next week,
Old 03-16-2015, 03:14 PM   #40

Lay over

Wish I had been on my toes when you were in Tacoma. I work across the street from the Dome at the car museum and would have given you a comp visit. That show last year is where my wife and I drew first blood thinking we needed to do this "Motor Homing" thing. Now here we is, spending as much free time as we can looking and spending time at our next camping spot.
Really do appreciate your posts and hope to see you next year.

Tags
show