Old 07-08-2016, 04:06 PM   #1
Big Foot Leveling Sensor

We have a new 2107 Sunseeker 2800QS GTS. We have been having intermittent problems with the Big Foot leveling system. Does anyone our there happen to know where the Sensor might be located that is attached to the control panel inside the front door?

I have a new sensor and control panel ordered to be replaced but I don't know where the sensor is actually located.

canuckrdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 03:47 PM   #2
Not the same model or year but my 2012 3120 has the sensor under the drivers seat.

ATVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 07:50 PM   #3
Big Foot Levelers from Quadra THUMBS WAY UP!

OK so I just want to let everyone out there how FANTASTIC the folks at Big Foot Levelers are!

I called the 800 number and after texting back and forth with the folks there and looking like I was going to have to make a trip to a Big Foot dealer on our journey, the folks at Big Foot sent a repair tech to me and resolved my Sensor and Control Panel problem.

CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE THAT KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! This company truly goes above and beyond to make sure their customers get the best product.

By the way the sensor is located under the fridge and behind the breaker box. Turns out they moved the location recently as it used to be under the drivers seat as you posted. Thanks for getting back to me
canuckrdp is offline   Reply With Quote