Old 05-24-2015, 02:42 PM   #11
7 Year Class A RV'er
We had Bigfoot Levelors on a 31' MH (not OEM) and, when parked in our driveway, the front wheels would be about 6"-8" off the ground. If you're in it, it will wiggle a bit but it never hurt anything. They do auto level quite well unless someone has dunked with the sensor. Easiest way I found to check the level is with the bubble level app on my iPhone. Just lay the phone on the floor and read it. Someone talked about blocking it to take the load off the Levelors but the only way that's happening is if you get the wheels higher than level, block up under them and let it down so the weight is back on the springs. Going to be a tricky calculation to get that height, the wobble is going to depend on how stiff your springs are and you'll likely wind up with a leveler that doesn't reach the ground. I personally would rather leave the load on it; they're designed for that.

2015 Legacy SR340 360RB
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Toad

Gigi, Poppy and Sadie Lady...On the road, but not full time!
conceptumator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 04:10 PM   #12
Thanks everyone. I have decided to level the RV as much as possible with blocks under the wheels. Then use the big foot levelers, with jack pads, to finish leveling. I will try to keep the wheels on the blocks.

Someone asked earlier and yes, the ones I have are auto levelers.

2014 Sunseeker 2860DS
gmacklem is offline   Reply With Quote