- I did not check the bag pressure, but at most it has 85 (my setting, last checked before xmas). This would cause a difference in the pumpkin and the jack.
- The post above with less than 6", was that front or rear? Possibly a ford/chevy variance. We are also on a pad (that is possibly too flat slow rain run off).
- I would love to know the distance between the pumpkin and rear jacks for the various units (the other variable of wheel base is posted).
- We need some other 2300 units with bigfoot to validate the consisitency of my measurements.
- This is an academic exercise as those with jacks (for the most part) wouldn't part with them..
- Lastly, you do need to make a small thin wood platform for the hula girl to properly ride on the dash...
L'IL Foot" 2014 Sunseeker 2300
"Harry" the JK toad in the mirror