Bought new 3170DS on 4/11, trying to fix a few issues before our first trip
After months of looking, my family purchased a 2015 3170DS this past Saturday. Currently it is sitting in my driveway instead of storage as I am trying to fix a few things and get it ready for our first outing. Overall we are happy with our purchase but I am a bit mad at myself for not finding some of the issues before taking delivery.
Here is my to do list:
1. Install roof vents covers (done)
2. Buy exterior cab cover (done)
3. Wash/wax exterior
4. Run a tank of water thru it and install water filter
5. Install trailer brake contoller
6. Install backsplash behind sink (like behind stove)
Here is the list of items that need addressed:
1. Front TV doesn't work off of in dash DVD player. (Dealer promised it was verified. I have tried to figure it out for hours. Pulled the dash apart and can see a loose yellow rca cable behind the stereo so I am thinking it wasn't ever hooked up right.)
2. Broken shower door latch
3. Exterior TV cracked frame (dealer ordered)
4. Bedroom door damaged by the strap that holds it back (dealer ordered)
5. Passenger slide cover torn (dealer ordered)
The family is excited to get out with it. We also have a Polaris 900 XP4 that we will trailer behind the Class C for off road fun.
Any ideas on getting the dvd working for the front tv would be great, as I really don't want to drive an hour to have the dealer look at it.