Old 04-14-2013, 10:10 PM   #11

Thanks!

Old 05-02-2013, 11:39 AM   #12

123WHPJTP321,
Sorry for jumping in late to the thread, I was out using the 2250. I have had many motorhomes and I haven't used our Travel Supreme this year. The 2250 just work for the type of traveling we are doing now, worry free....

I did have an issue with my slide when we purchased the 2250. The set screw that holds the drive motor was missing and the motor was sliding up and not engaging the track. The dealer worked on the system but was not able to trouble shoot the problem and they did try. bclemens was able to point me in the right direction and gave me some insight to the system. The slide system is a very good and simple system. As for maintaining the system is almost maintenance free. If you like, you add a little dry lube on the track. Don't us a lube that will attract dirt and dust as this will come in the home as you move the slide in. As for the slide controller located under the shirt cabinet and behind the drawers, all one needs to know is where controller is located. The controller will send out fault codes. However, the system is designed for years of trouble free use.

Just load the RV up, hit the road, and have a safe trip

Old 05-02-2013, 11:50 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk View Post
123WHPJTP321,
Sorry for jumping in late to the thread, I was out using the 2250. I have had many motorhomes and I haven't used our Travel Supreme this year. The 2250 just work for the type of traveling we are doing now, worry free....

I did have an issue with my slide when we purchased the 2250. The set screw that holds the drive motor was missing and the motor was sliding up and not engaging the track. The dealer worked on the system but was not able to trouble shoot the problem and they did try. bclemens was able to point me in the right direction and gave me some insight to the system. The slide system is a very good and simple system. As for maintaining the system is almost maintenance free. If you like, you add a little dry lube on the track. Don't us a lube that will attract dirt and dust as this will come in the home as you move the slide in. As for the slide controller located under the shirt cabinet and behind the drawers, all one needs to know is where controller is located. The controller will send out fault codes. However, the system is designed for years of trouble free use.

Just load the RV up, hit the road, and have a safe trip
Thanks!
Old 05-07-2013, 09:16 PM   #14

2014 2250le slide controller

We just picked up a 2014 model and the slide controller is below the wardrobe cabinet by the hot water heater. Not easy to view the way it is positioned. You can see it also from the nightstand with the drawer removed, but difficult to see from either angle.