Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-25-2013, 04:03 PM   #1

Can any give me info on the slide mechanism in a sunseeker 2250le?

Looking to do maintenance before staring out for the season and cannot access the slide mechanism. Help!
Jean & Walt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:11 PM   #2
Commercial Member

It's a Schwintek slide....what maintenance are you trying to do?
(Tweaked!!)
2013 Columbus 320RS-ITS HERE!!
huntr70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:22 PM   #3

How to you access the slide motor to lubricate?
Old 03-26-2013, 07:31 AM   #4

Thaks for the manufacture name. Their site gave me the info I need.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:03 AM   #5

I also have a 2250LE. I looked at the website and they showed an electronic module which would show fault codes. I don't think this is on the 2250, at least I have not found it. Have you located it?
Lou
biglou847 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:27 AM   #6

We only lubricated the gear racks. Did this with the slide open and from the back side.
Old 03-28-2013, 06:45 AM   #7

Perhaps bclemens can shed some light on where the electronic control module which annunciates fault codes is located on a Sunseeker 2250LE. Is there one and, if so, I can't find it. Thanks.
Lou
biglou847 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 01:09 PM   #8
Commercial Member

Sorry for the delay, I'm on vacation.

2250 slide brain is in the night stand. Take out the drawer and its in there.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 07:31 PM   #9

Ok! Thanks for help finding the "brains". Now how do you get to them if you need too? Seems to be in an awkward place to read the codes.
Old 04-14-2013, 08:56 PM   #10
Commercial Member

To get to the brains, slide the drawer out...there are little black plastic tabs on the sides of the guides when its fully extended. Then the whole drawer comes out.

may be an awkward place...but you shouldn't need to get to it that often, if ever.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 09:10 PM   #11

Thanks!
Old 05-02-2013, 10:39 AM   #12

123WHPJTP321,
Sorry for jumping in late to the thread, I was out using the 2250. I have had many motorhomes and I haven't used our Travel Supreme this year. The 2250 just work for the type of traveling we are doing now, worry free....

I did have an issue with my slide when we purchased the 2250. The set screw that holds the drive motor was missing and the motor was sliding up and not engaging the track. The dealer worked on the system but was not able to trouble shoot the problem and they did try. bclemens was able to point me in the right direction and gave me some insight to the system. The slide system is a very good and simple system. As for maintaining the system is almost maintenance free. If you like, you add a little dry lube on the track. Don't us a lube that will attract dirt and dust as this will come in the home as you move the slide in. As for the slide controller located under the shirt cabinet and behind the drawers, all one needs to know is where controller is located. The controller will send out fault codes. However, the system is designed for years of trouble free use.

Just load the RV up, hit the road, and have a safe trip
Jayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:50 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk View Post
123WHPJTP321,
Sorry for jumping in late to the thread, I was out using the 2250. I have had many motorhomes and I haven't used our Travel Supreme this year. The 2250 just work for the type of traveling we are doing now, worry free....

I did have an issue with my slide when we purchased the 2250. The set screw that holds the drive motor was missing and the motor was sliding up and not engaging the track. The dealer worked on the system but was not able to trouble shoot the problem and they did try. bclemens was able to point me in the right direction and gave me some insight to the system. The slide system is a very good and simple system. As for maintaining the system is almost maintenance free. If you like, you add a little dry lube on the track. Don't us a lube that will attract dirt and dust as this will come in the home as you move the slide in. As for the slide controller located under the shirt cabinet and behind the drawers, all one needs to know is where controller is located. The controller will send out fault codes. However, the system is designed for years of trouble free use.

Just load the RV up, hit the road, and have a safe trip
Thanks!
Old 05-07-2013, 08:16 PM   #14

2014 2250le slide controller

We just picked up a 2014 model and the slide controller is below the wardrobe cabinet by the hot water heater. Not easy to view the way it is positioned. You can see it also from the nightstand with the drawer removed, but difficult to see from either angle.
btwwop is offline   Reply With Quote