Old 06-04-2015, 10:49 AM   #21
It is nice to see that others have had issues, as well as good reports also. I have called Elkhart and been given several numbers within the company, but no one seem to know anything about me 2004 All American Sport toy hauler. I have even sent emails and not gotten any response.

imafixerupper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 09:01 AM   #22
Class C Representative
This is the Sunseeker Class C sub-forum. Someone might be able to help you in here but you may have better luck on the XLR sub-forum, any other toy hauler sub-forum, or calling someone from XLR.

Joshua Cavitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 09:59 PM   #23
Great customer service

We had a big issue with our 2015 XLR. The wife and I could not believe how fast our dealer, Tom Johnson Camping Center in Marion N.C, and Forest River stepped up to handle our issue. We have nothing but great things to say about these people. Customer satisfaction was their #1 priority.
Tireguy397 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 07:01 AM   #24
the magic name Tireguy is "TOM JOHNSON"
one of the USA's largerst sellers...
its one of the fastest ways to get great service.
2009 Heartland Sundance 31.5 XLT bunkhouse
2013 Ford F150 XTR ECOBOOST

"Of the troops - For the troops "
MilCop4523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 07:07 AM   #25
Site Team
I called for a new ladder. Got it within a week or so. It was not the model I ordered so I called back. Correct model came in 3 days, free of charge.
2013 Rockwood 8282WS
Reese Revolution Pin, Reese 16K
2008 Tundra Limited Double Cab 5.7L
Air Lift 5000 w/Wireless Air

dcheatwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 09:18 AM   #26
Originally Posted by RvBill3 View Post
When you're following a thread about warranty issues you will hear from people with issues! That doesn't mean there are a lot of issues. I've had two issues in three years--one was a control board on the AC. Dometic replaced it--end of issue. The other was a problem with the radio. Magnadyne replaced it--end of issue. Both contacts started with FR customer service and they were excellent (specifically April Conner). My experience is that FR has built a quality product and provides excellent customer service.

2012 Forest River Sunseeker 2300 Chevy
I'm thinking Flnomad ~~has not been around RV Industry for long.

"Seems like a lot of warranty issues. When I spend a lot of money on a piece of equipment I don't feel I should have to deal with Customer Service on quality issues. Build a Quality product and I won't need to call Customer Service. "

or Flnomad may want to get out of the RV hobby, with those expectations.

It is not like the car industry.

Dig enough around, even the $$1 million dollar Provost have warranty work done.

BTW: I was happily impressed with customer service support and folow-up with some warranty work on my Sunseeker. Impressed, with factory support through this site - gave me the correct contacts and information.

Markiemark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 09:48 AM   #27
i am happy with my TT. But I have to say, my experience with the dealer and now with Forest Rivers Customer Rep have been disappointing.

I detailed in another post how our slide broke the first night of an 11 day trip. We had it fixed at a dealership, but they couldn't get pre-authorization for the work since it was a Saturday. I am trying to get reimbursed.

I have called twice, and sent an email through the website. I have yet to receive a response.

This isn't Forest river bashing, i love my trailer, but the Customer service portion of thier business sucks
2015 Ram 2500 4x4 6.4l with 2015 Flagstaff 21FBRS
Wife, myself and 2 furry kids
Mountndream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 05:23 PM   #28
Very disappointed in FR customer service

Having recently learned the factory did not install the rear electric stabilizer jacks as part of our Explorer Package, I was told by FR that they simply delete those when the 6 point level system is installed. You pay for the package, but they opt not to install them. Really crap. Called and they simply said we will sell them to you at cost, plus shipping, even though they are on the build sheet and I paid for the entire package.

Very disappointed!!!!
portland2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 05:24 PM   #29
FR customer service

....oh, and we had three months of warranty issues immediately after buying a brand new 2015 FR Silverback. You would think they might be willing to help a customer just a bit..........buyer beware!
portland2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 05:31 PM   #30
Curious why so many people are coming on the Sunseeker Class C MOTORHOME forum to discuss their travel trailers, etc. ?? Instead of the appropriate forum for their type of unit. More help might be available on a trailer forum. Just wondering

Retired and loving it...Can't wait to get back on the road!
Just got our new Forester 3051S ("Farley")
Born April 18, 2016
Toad: 2014 Honda CR-V AWD
Jim & Diana
JimOneil43 is offline   Reply With Quote

customer service, forest river, service