Old 08-26-2014, 08:15 AM   #21
GM

So you removed your jumper. Did you connect the coax output from your satellite receiver to the top coax connection on the jumper plate? Antenna booster off. Then turn your bedroom TV to AIR and scan for channels.

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 08:18 AM   #22

i removed jumper...the only other cable i see goes into the plate were the 12 volt is...there is a cable there and the 12v power source from tv.. not sure if that cable is the one you are talking about

Old 08-26-2014, 08:28 AM   #23
GM

You may need to provide the cable.

You need to connect coax cable (shown) from the receiver to the plate.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Coaxial_Cable.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	61462   Click image for larger version

Name:	sat.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	61463  
Attached Images

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
Old 08-27-2014, 11:40 AM   #24

ok i figured it out thank you so much...i assume the trade off is not having antenna
Old 08-27-2014, 11:41 AM   #25
GM

No...just turn the antenna booster ON and you should get over the air channels again. It's one or the other, not both at the same time. But you should get locals on Sat anyway.
Old 01-04-2015, 08:57 AM   #26

Hi, trying to connect satellite dish to 2012 sunseeker 2300 with only front TV. The diagrams help a lot but can not find the wall plate with two connections - any suggestions?

Thanks and SAFE 2015 to everyone

Malinda
"On the Road" since 8/8/12
Every Day's a New Adventure!
Tilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 10:03 AM   #27

We also have the chevy 4500 - 2300. If you have the cabinet over the door it is a great place for the satt receiver (and other junk). I use a king dome so I can't really offer much help on the coax with the execption that you need to get the coax from the rear bay to the back of the sat recv. I would probably add a one foot cable and re route the lead from the ant switch to the tv hole in the back left corner.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	242.7 KB
ID:	68132  
"Harry" the JK toad in the mirror
Hoglou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 04:36 PM   #28

Hoglou,

I have what looks like a "booster" switch inside that cabinet you photographed. The booster switch is on or off (indicated by a green light). The co-ax cackle c ex direct from that
Old 01-04-2015, 04:58 PM   #29

Sorry - premature send -
There is coax cable connecting the booster switched to the back of the TV.

There is a park cable connection in the bay with my shore power cord. I presume I can connect the dish output to that park cable connection.

What I don't seem to be able to find is where that cable connects to the TV. Does turning on and off the booster switch from antenna to cable magically inside that wall somehow?

If so, I "should" be able to connect that booster outlet, with the booster "OFF," to the dish receiver then connect the dish receiver to the TV.

Obviously I'm concerned about blowing something up... Or at least frying by BF's receiver then having listen to him complain about only getting ABC and ME TV. LOL.

Any idea where and how to connect to the park cable in the bay to the TV would be wonderful

Thanks,
Malinda
Old 01-04-2015, 07:21 PM   #30

I think you will need the park cable line directly connected to the input on the satt box to get your dish feed thus bypassing the antenna switch. I left that connection but I did reroute the bedroom tv line directly to the tv output on the satt receiver as I have a roof mount dish thus giving me satt in the bedroom. This left only the park cable and antenna coax on the back of the antenna switch for me. I use the coax output from the antenna switch to run the front tv for over the air and park cable, and feed the front tv with satt by using the AV1 inputs on the tv. sorry to be confusing....

"Harry" the JK toad in the mirror
Hoglou is offline   Reply With Quote