Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-30-2016, 01:58 PM   #1

electrical outlet dead

I have a 2014 3170ds sunseekeer and this weekend the outside and kitchen outlets went dead . does anybody knows where the cfi reset is? I check the circuit breakers but no luck. The only outlet that is working in in the back bedroom .
Old 05-30-2016, 02:11 PM   #2
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserjohn View Post
I have a 2014 3170ds sunseekeer and this weekend the outside and kitchen outlets went dead . does anybody knows where the cfi reset is? I check the circuit breakers but no luck. The only outlet that is working in in the back bedroom .
Not knowing your particular RV, the GFCI outlets are usually located near the sinks, as in the kitchen and bathroom. They can also have some in the pass thru storage compartments. As far as kitchen or bathroom, they can be under a hanging cabinet (hard to see) or under the edge of a counter top.

Just suggestions on where to possibly look until someone with your particular RV chimes in.

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
wmtire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 02:28 PM   #3

On our Sunseeker 3100 the GFI receptacle is above the bathroom counter. It feeds the receptacles in the kitchen and outside. Try resetting it. Remember, there has to be power to the GFI receptacle for it to reset. If you have power at the GFI receptacle but not to the ones that follow it, you may have a bad connection.
RamblerGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 07:49 PM   #4

Does anyone know where the panel is on a Sunseeker 2860? I made the mistake of running the A/C and microwave together.
rhenage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 10:24 AM   #5

Rhenage the panel is under the front of the bed
Old 07-21-2016, 10:36 AM   #6
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhenage View Post
Does anyone know where the panel is on a Sunseeker 2860? I made the mistake of running the A/C and microwave together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmks View Post
Rhenage the panel is under the front of the bed
If for some reason, you didn't trip the main breaker in your RV, also check the circuit breaker at the campground outlet (if applicable to your situation)

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
wmtire is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
electric, electrical