Old 12-11-2015, 09:10 PM   #11
I will check, thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums

Garrette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 09:26 PM   #12
That's the way my kit is wired and the kit I put in my car is the same. There should be an odd wire spliced into one rear light socket that needs to be connected to the back up light not the brake light.

Zooming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 10:11 AM   #13
Originally Posted by Garrette View Post
Mine works fine until it has been on a while it starts to act up. When I step on the brakes it goes into backup mode. Distance lines and microphone turns on. Anybody got any ideas?

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
Ours acts very similar to yours. Works fine for a while and then gradually starts to get the black/white lines until it's not visible at all. It's almost like something warms up and then starts to short out. I'd like to just buy a new backup camera until on the rear (Magnadyne C125 w/ M35 mirror) and see if that works but it doesn't feel like that is the problem.

Anyone have any idea where under the dash I can find this cable to check for something?

knockando is offline   Reply With Quote