Old 06-04-2010, 01:23 PM   #11
Happy to Be Camping
Location: We live in Rhode Island, but our hearts are in New Hampshire
I have a 3120 and my tank fill is in the back of the unit. It is a gravity feed (with a screw-on cap) that empties into the top of the tank through a 1" hose. On the outside "port", there is also the vent tube from the tank. You can buy one of these fill ports anywhere and, if you're brave enough, cut a hole and install it yourself. I had to do that with my last rv. Just keep the hose fairly straight. The original one had a huge bend in it and didn't allow the tank to fill easily.I only found this out because I had to repair the screw hole they put in it that I discovered when I filled for the first time. It is a nice feature when you're boondocking and only have a water jug to fill from.

Shawomet3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 11:52 AM   #12
Just to close out the thread...we went out over the weekend and the freshwater fill is indeed the hose inlet to the left of the city water inlet. It has a warning message about only using potable water, but not an idiot proof label like "Freshwater Tank Is Here"...

Anyway, thanks for everyone's help on this and I think we are in good shape now,

Mark C.

WaldoDad is offline   Reply With Quote

sunseeker le