Old 02-18-2014, 07:36 PM   #1
Floor Mats for the 2860DS

This is my first MH and not sure about floor mats. Is there a particular kind made for MH and where is best place to purchase? 2014 Ford F450-2860DS
Thanks in advance for any help!

Terrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 09:24 PM   #2
If you are talking about the ones for inside the cab you might better find them in a search for Ford E (Econoline) Series van. Auto Anything has several to choose from.

bgilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 02:25 PM   #3
We also have a new Sunseeker; and after an exhaustive search, we ordered one-piece custom cab floor mats from Lloyds Mats and just love them. Just arrived this week after ordering them 8 days ago. Perfect fit! Just search for Lloyds Mats, enter Chevy Express 3500 (or whatever your chassis model is) and walaa, it's custom made! They cost around $180, I believe. Here is what they look like:
Excellent quality and very plush, they fit around all the humps and bumps and curves perfectly. Just what we wanted.
Wray Sunseeker 2300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 05:51 PM   #4

We also have a Chevy 4500 and are planning on set of floor mats. Tell me what keeps the Lloyds from sliding the the stock slick floor. And any problems getting from the cab to the home.

Pictures would be nice.

Wildkats66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 06:35 PM   #5

The one-piece mat stays nicely in place because of how it conforms to the seat and floor area; however, the company provided hook fasteners to attach them to the floor if needed. I don't believe we'll need to use the fasteners. The mat certainly doesn't slip around. Also I was originally incorrect on the price, it was $124.90 from As you can see from the picture, the mat doesn't quite meet the motorhome floor...there is about a 5" gap before the linoleum starts. Up where the mat meets the seat, there are angles cut into the mat to conform to the shape of the seat base and door frame. Everything is bound very nicely.
We are happy with it. I didn't like the rubber floor. It definitely needed something and this was a perfect solution.

Good Luck,
Joe & Carolyn

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2005.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	47997
Wray Sunseeker 2300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 03:11 PM   #6
As an alternative, I can suggest Mainstays rubber door mats from Wal-Mart for under $3 a piece. They are simple rectangles, maybe 18" x 24". On carpeting, put the nub side down. On a rubber floor, put the nub side up. We've used them in our previous and current Chevys, and they do just fine.

Then we have a simple throw rug between the seats.

Snowman9000 is offline   Reply With Quote