Old 02-20-2014, 01:27 PM   #1
Ford E450 Class C Dashboard

I have the 2013 E450 Ford on my class C Sunseeker. On the dashboard is both a cigarette lighter socket and an auxiliary 12 volt socket. The fuse must have blown on the auxiliary 12 volts, as it doesn't work. Everything else in the coach seems to work fine.

Looking in the E Series owners manual at the fuses, I don't see any listed which would seem to fit the description of the 12 auxiliary socket. I did a search here on the forum but came up with nothing. There are two fuse boxes, one in the engine compartment and one under the dash to the left of the brake pedal. If anybody has had to replace the fuse, and remembers which one it was, it would save me a lot of trouble trying to find the blown one pulling each one out and checking it.

KQ2N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 04:11 PM   #2
Did you check the wire on back of the socket to make sure it was attached properly?

2013leprechaun319dsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 04:58 PM   #3
Phat Phrog Stunt Crew
Look here, I would think it would be one of the "Power Point" fuses...
Wayne & Susan Biloxi,Ms
2012 GeorgeTown 351DS...2014 Ford Explorer/Brake Buddy
FROG Member
awwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 11:01 AM   #4
I knew it wasn't a loose wire, as it blew when I was tinkering with an item plugged into the socket. It turned out to be Engine Compartment Fuse #67 "Instrument Panel" or Power Point 1. Thanks awwall, found it in about a minute!!

KQ2N is offline   Reply With Quote

class c