Old 02-26-2012, 08:24 PM   #1

Fuse for the switch that combines the batteries

Anyone know where the fuse is for the switch on the side of the drivers seat that I believe combines the chassis battery to the house battery? Thanks in advance.

Old 02-26-2012, 09:36 PM   #2
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Im not for sure but NORMALLY its real close to the battery if its an inline fuse .

Old 02-27-2012, 06:45 AM   #3
Coachmen Adrenaline

niedobry...what year is your unit? if it is 2011 or 12 it is possible that the fuse was missed here at the factory. it is located inside the left side of the stepwell. There should be a 5 amp mini fuse on the bottom right position, the gray wire. please pm me if you need more info.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:20 AM   #4

Amen to this missing fuse,, cost me 3 trips and months of trouble shooting by my dealer changing all kind of parts until they found out this simple fuse was missing... this thing runs or keeps things from running not only the starter battery but the charging of the batteries as well as other things.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:30 AM   #5
Coachmen Adrenaline

Yeah. I was doing troubleshooting on a different issue we were having when I noticed the fuse missing and started asking questions as to why it wasn't there. Apparently the old box we used to use(before I started here) came with the fuse already attached to the circuit and my chassis prep guys didn't even think about it not being in the new box. We do apologize for any issues or inconveniences this may have caused.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:41 AM   #6

No problem just glad it got fixed. But let me ask you this, are the units not tested once they are finished? Seem like a little inspection at the end of the line would catch things..

Heck even my BVD's where inspected by #62

Just kidding its all good, really glad to have access direct with Factory people
Old 03-01-2012, 10:48 AM   #7
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiller45 View Post
Yeah. I was doing troubleshooting on a different issue we were having when I noticed the fuse missing and started asking questions as to why it wasn't there. Apparently the old box we used to use(before I started here) came with the fuse already attached to the circuit and my chassis prep guys didn't even think about it not being in the new box. We do apologize for any issues or inconveniences this may have caused.
What year did they switch to the new box? Could be quite a few Georgetonians riding around not knowing the fuse is missing if they only camp at campgrounds with power available.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:06 AM   #8
Coachmen Adrenaline

no. this is only on the sunseeker/foresters, lexington, and solera's. no need to worry if you are a Georgetown guy/woman
Old 03-01-2012, 11:08 AM   #9
Coachmen Adrenaline

zook - it should have been tested the entire time. and if it was we would have known a lot sooner. I can assure you that it is being inspected and tested thoroughly now...I can't really explain how or why for the person who formerly had my position.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:28 PM   #10
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiller45 View Post
no. this is only on the sunseeker/foresters, lexington, and solera's. no need to worry if you are a Georgetown guy/woman
Ok thanks. Wasn't sure if the same box was used across the FR lines.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battery