Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-06-2013, 03:45 PM   #21
Commercial Member

Whenever I've had the warning screen I just touch the screen and it always went away. I don't think the keys were in the ignition though.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:56 PM   #22

If someone "accidentally" attached the orange wire to ground they would never see the warning screen again. Of course it is dangerous to drive and watch movies at the same time, but the passenger might enjoy watching.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:46 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by RvBill3 View Post
Regarding the air bags: there should be a value on each side. Look in the storage compartments in front of rear axle. There should be one up on the side of the compartment covered with a plastic cap.

Agreed, there must be two valves for the air bags. If not and they are connected together when you go around a turn the air will transfer from the outside bag to the inside bag and cause the coach to lean and sway more.
ATVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:41 AM   #24

Blcemens.. He is the man. We now have Dierect TV radio on the 5.1, this will make the beverages tastier..

It looks like the great flood has passed. The coach has been pressure washed sideways since pick up on Saturday.. Pleased to report dry inside.

I need lottery ticket now, feeling lucky.
"Harry" the JK toad in the mirror
Check out the "mods" in the albums
Hoglou is offline   Reply With Quote