Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2014, 06:20 PM   #1
Senior Member
Hoglou's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 810
Hot water

There is a hot water drain cap (under pressure) under the right rear of the coach (2300). What happens if it breaks and where can I find a replacement?

Hoglou westGA
KM4HQQ 146.640mhz
L'IL Foot" 2014 Sunseeker 2300
"Harry" the JK toad in the mirror
Hoglou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 06:58 PM   #2
Senior Member
MotocrossCamper's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 653
Is it just a little white plastic screw on low point drain cap like this?
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1397519788.602054.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	49850
If so you can get it at any RV store. I have even seen some bigger walmarts that carry them. You need to unhook your hose or shut your pump off (which ever you are using) and open a faucet to relieve the pressure before replacing.

MotocrossCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 07:32 PM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Collinsville, IL
Posts: 830
It is PEX pipe. You should be able to find it at any hardware or big box store.
2012 Forest River Sunseeker 2300 Chevy
RvBill3 is offline   Reply With Quote

hot water, water

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:58 PM.