Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-18-2015, 05:14 PM   #1
Puzzlme

How do I access the back of the tv?

I have a 2013 Sunseeker. TV's are mounted over the kitchen counter and between the bedroom closets.
Anyone know what kind of bracket they are mounted on? How can I move them out enough to check the connections on the back of the unit?

https://rhodaventure.com/

2013 Sunseeker 3010DS
2014 - 15,000 Kilometers (9360 Miles) Alberta through the US to E. coast, up into Atlantic Canada, Newfoundland and back.
2015 - 2 great trips so far. Alberta to Oregon coast, Alberta to Shushwap in BC.
Puzzlme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 05:19 PM   #2
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quickly and firmly lift up on tv.
Should be in a wedge bracket
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 11:47 AM   #3

The bracket type/style is the actual question. If the bracket looks like a half circle, there is a knob which needs turned counterclockwise. Once loose the TV will move only up or down. If the bracket looks like a Z squished between the TV and the wall, then there "should be" a string or some type of chain that you can reach to pull down, (on the bottom of the bracket) releasing the lock, thus allowing the TV to swing out from the wall. It will lock again once seated firmly back against the wall. Hopefully you have one of these 2 types of brackets and I have helped you. If not I am sorry I could not help you. Please let us know what you have discovered, particularly the solution so it may be shared for somebody else with the same issue.

Happy Camping

Dave
"when I camp in a tent it rains....it ALWAYS rains"
David 01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 12:19 PM   #4
Commercial Member

It's actually a keyhole bracket...but "firmly up" is still the answer.

I have already posted a picture of the bracket on here somewhere.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-05-07 10.49.45.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	229.0 KB
ID:	68624  

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 01:43 PM   #5

Smile Access to back of TV's

Not sure which model of Sunseeker you have I have a 3010. If you have rubber stoppers at the bottom of the TV cabinet turn them in all the way so they do not push on the TV. Then move the TV upward mine took quite of bit of effort, one of the screws in back of the TV was bent so that made it was hard to remove the TV. The bedroom one should just push up and have no stoppers at the bottom. Look at the brackets shown at the other posting that's what's on by main TV. Good luck.
edcronin01 is offline   Reply With Quote