Old 10-11-2013, 06:28 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXSMac View Post
Beg to differ.

I am getting TV sound only from cable right now, and switching to A, B, or Both doesn't change that. And NO sound through the living room speakers.

when I watched Over the Air, same thing, only sound from TV.

Now, with DVD, I get sound from:

TV
MagnaDyne
Living Room speakers

Remember, I mentioned you had to either mute the TV or mute the MagnaDyne. If you run sound on both, you get conflicts and it makes snow on the picture. I generally mute the TV and run the MagnaDyne sound on DVD's.

And, while at the dealer's, I didn't even bother to check to see if the speakers behind the TV were even functional.

All I know is, I returned to the original configuration and everything still works.
Hmmmm, this is where I wonder if I do any better by just shutting up.

My clarification would be "no audio from the TV is routed to the speakers in the coach". "The audio from the Magnadyne system does not send audio to the TV".
The A/B/Both selection switch controls the audio from the Magnadyne to the speakers in the coach in zones. I was thinking zone "A" was the speakers in your entertainment cabinet (not the TV itself) where in coaches with a bunk in that location, zone "A" is the speakers in that bunk area. Zone "B" is to the speakers in the cab area.

Hopefully I got myself straight on that one.

Old 10-11-2013, 07:12 PM   #32
GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgilly View Post
My comment "radio coming out of the TV" was meaning the speakers at the TV in the entertainment center and not the ones in the TV itself. I never knew that setup had ceiling speakers behind the TV mount when I first commented in the post A/B Speaker Switch in Doorway otherwise I would have suggested to listen at those too.
Anyway, was trying to clarify better but I think I bumbled it up more instead.

Bobby
No no, you were fine I was just clarifying.

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 07:17 PM   #33
GM

Yes. It's the language that is confusing. When you say "only audio from cable" the AB speaker selector selects which speakers play. Not which source (cable, DVD, over the air) plays through them.

The splitter is for video only not audio so to speak.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
Old 11-13-2013, 06:45 PM   #34

Hi JJ;

We've got a new (2013 3050S) and have the entertainment center as well. I've been trying to figure out how to "dismount" the front TV as well but it's solidly locked in place.

Have you made any headway in figuring that one out?

Jim

"Not all those who wander are lost..."
jimdaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 07:21 PM   #35

She posted it on page 3 of this thread, about halfway down the page.
Old 11-14-2013, 05:46 AM   #36

Hi paulmlac;

Yeah, I did see that but unfortunately, our setup isn't exactly the same as DXSMac's. We do have a couple of exposed screws at the bottom on what looks like a crossbar but I'm still too hesitant to start unscrewing things.

We've got a couple of RV shows coming up in December and January so I'm hoping to do some local networking then and see what I can learn.

Old 11-14-2013, 11:27 AM   #37

Make it three. I've returned 3 90 deg connectors to Radio Shack before I found one that worked. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Old 11-14-2013, 04:07 PM   #38
GM

Hopefully, when someone searches they'll pull this text.
HOW TO GET THE 42" FRONT TV OFF WHEN YOU HAVE AN ENTERTAINMENT CENTER

1. There is a wood trim piece at the top and the bottom.
2. Remove the wood screw plugs (4 total) (plugs are already removed in pic)
3. Remove screws from wood trim (this is just a cover piece)
4. That will expose the black metal mounting frame (lower pic). There are two screws in the top and two in the bottom. Remove those 4 screws and the TV & mount come free.

PS. Not yelling. Just making sure the text is highlighted.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-11-14 15.40.57.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	42605   Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-11-14 15.49.04.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	42606  
Old 11-14-2013, 04:33 PM   #39

Hey! That's awesome!! Thanks for the info. I did see the bottom two screws but I didn't see the top ones. I was thinking that if I undid the bottom two then I could pull the bottom of the mounting out and the top was "latched" in. I'll take a much closer look for the top two screws now.

We're just so hesitant to start disassembling our new baby...

Thanks again for the great info!

Old 11-16-2013, 03:45 PM   #40
Love My Sunseeker

Don't know if I have a 90degree connector on the front TV, forgot to look when it was off. But as for the back TV's, I just took the 90 degree thingies off. Yeah, it makes the cable lay a little goofy, but I put up with it...... Don't really care on the back TV, but on the middle TV, the cable lays all over the "ledge" below it, so can't put anything there, but that's ok......

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasbo70 View Post
Make it three. I've returned 3 90 deg connectors to Radio Shack before I found one that worked. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Thanks Brian. That's what I was looking for all along. I enjoy the Entertainment Center as I think it provides the "insulation" my engineer friend claims, but if the TV is that much of a PITA to get to, I may not order it ever again.

I love my Sunseeker, when I'm on a trip I don't wanna go home!!!"

Total days camping each year: AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!
DXSMac is offline   Reply With Quote