Here are some answers to your questions: 900 miles one day took 16 hours (6am to 10pm) it was from Rapid City to Illinois about a half hour outside Chicago. My wife and boys didn't drive, I drove all 7300 miles.
Here are the campgrounds we stayed at, all were full hookup except Yellowstone where we used the dump station upon exit. I recommend all of them except Kings Canyon, we just needed a nights stay and we didn't climb the RV several thousand feet into the park. This was located just outside the NP entrance, we un-hooked the Jeep to drive in for the day and see the large Sequoia's.
- ABQ - American RV Park
- Meteor Crater - Meteor Crater RV Park
- Grand Canyon - Trailer Village RV Park
- Lake Mead - Lake Mead RV Village at Boulder Beach
- Kings Canyon - Kings Canyon Mobile home park
- Yosemite - Yosemite Lakes RV Resort
- Redwoods day1 - Mad River Rapids RV Park
- Redwoods day2-3 - Redwoods RV Resort
- Crater Lake - Crater Lake RV Park
- Yellowstone - Bridge Bay Campground
- Devils Tower - Devils Tower KOA
- Rapid City SD - Happy Holiday RV Park
- Sandusky OH - Cedar Point Amusement Park RV Resort