Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-21-2016, 04:41 PM   #1

leveling jacks

I'm still trying different methods of leveling on a 2005 Sunseeker 3100. I have several manual scissor jacks from previous campers and wanted some advice as to where they should be located on this class c and whether they should be permanently attached to the frame somewhere? Can't understand why Forest River would not make leveling an integral part of the whole system! Seems kind of cheap to me. ANY COMMENTS THANKS IN ADVANCE
peartree049 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 08:19 PM   #2

I would not use jacks to level your MH, I think it would be very unstable holding that much weight. I use leveling blocks from Walmart. But Have been considering the auto levelers from HWH or Bigfoot.
Old 08-21-2016, 10:03 PM   #3

Can't speak about your year's Sunseeker, but on my 2016 the levelers were an option. I did opt for the Big Foot levelers and they do a great job on my coach.
WayneLee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jacks, leveling