Old 04-25-2018, 01:11 PM   #1

Maiden Voyage in the Books

Took the 2018 2400R to Seal Rock, OR for two nights to try out the majority of the systems. Several minor issues were self corrected.

The most nagging issue that I canít figure out is the communication between the Furrion TV and the Jensen surround sound system via HDMI ARC connection. I have to disconnect the HDMI from the TV every time I turn it on for the Jensen to recognize it, then it works fine. The manuals donít have enough detail. During our inspection the tech told me the connection on the TV was loose which is why it did not work, wish I would have turned the TV off & on that day.

Only other real issue was a piece of styrofoam in the black tank that would not clear the clear elbow I put on the waste system. Sure was glad we had a flush system and were at a full hook up site. Multiple flushes and open/close of the black water valve got all the brown stuff and TP out before I disconnected and removed the chunk of foam.

Heading to CA next week for a multiple location trip

tfemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 02:58 PM   #2

Congrats on what sounds like a very good maiden voyage. I had the few issues I encountered taken care of by the dealer. Now I’m just finishing up mods in prep for our Summer Adventure. We will head up to MI for a month then cross country to SanDiego, up to Portland then back to Florida before the snow flies up North.
Best wishes for a safe and enjoyable RV experience.