Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-27-2012, 09:07 PM   #1

Question migcamper

I have a 2013 sunseeker 3010 ds,the Jensen tv is wall mounted,does anyone know how to remove it from the mounting bracket so i may install a hdmi plug for hd.You can not get your hand up or down to install the hdmi wire therefore must rmove to install.Thanks in advance Ian[ migcamper ]
migcamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:14 AM   #2

Did you try lifting straight up on the TV? That's the way most wall mounted TV brackets operate. They have slotted holes on the bracket.
KQ2N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:18 AM   #3

Are you talking about the large television?

I have a 2011 model and was trying to figure out the same thing. I think it's on some kind of swing arm mount, but I can't figure out where the release is.

stonekeepers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:17 PM   #4

Hi ,migcamper has resolved removing large tv in galley in sunseeker 2013 model 3010 ds,screw in small rubber mounts on bottom of tv,to release pressure and then lift one corner first then the other from the bottom,it took quite a bit of wiggling push straight up and pull out.Ian
migcamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:32 PM   #5

I will try again. Thanks.

Old 12-04-2012, 03:32 PM   #6
Commercial Member

We used to have a nice, easy "lift off" bracket until everyone complained about it rattling. Thus the rubber spacer/cushion nubs.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:48 PM   #7

Ours has a couple of styrofoam blocks wedged in between the television and the wall. I figured that was to keep it from rattling. Or maybe they weren't removed from shipping. It is a 2011 model. I am not sure it's worth trying to get it off the wall. I was hoping it was an easy swing arm type bracket. If I have to lift it, then it may be too heavy. I will just swap the HD cable from the DVD to satellite receiver when I need to.