1. it is available on Ford only.
2. the height does not change. It just swivels. It is low to the ground, but personally the floor acts like a built in ottoman. When you sit down you can kick you legs out.
3. I've sat there for some time and it was comfortable for me. Is it a Lazy Boy? No...but i'd have to problem hanging out down there reading, etc.
4. You would order the part from your dealer.
5. There may be an issue with your passenger seat. The passenger seat is actually 2" further back than the driver. So when it swivels, it hits the floor. On a unit WITH the swivel seat option we notch that floor and put a little ABS cover over the area. So its not as simple as plug and play...you would have to cut 1.5" of the floor out (double tube there) and put the cover over to get the seat tow work.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message, my inbox fills up too quickly. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).