Old 02-08-2013, 03:28 PM   #41

What to try next?

I have a 2013 Sunseeker 3010DSF, the main 32" Jenson TV stopped working on HDMI in a middle of movie. I run it off a Patriot Box Office(PBO) to HDMI, has been great for on the road or at camp. The PBO works through HDMI on the front 22" tv so I don't think it is the PBO. I can run the 32"Jenson on AV1, just the HDMI stopped working. I even took it off the hanger and tried a different HDMI cable and it still doesn't work with the PBO. I guess I call Forest River as the dealer is 2hrs away and is usually useless on electrical/electronics. Hoping maybe someone has some ideas?

Thanks.

Old 02-08-2013, 11:00 PM   #42
GM

So...PBO via HDMI to front 22" TV works. PBO to 32" Jensen via HDMI does not work?

When you say it works on AV1....are you saying that the PBO has red/white/yellow outputs in addition to the HDMI so it works that way?

If all of that is true, I'm guessing it might be an HDMI port that went out. I had a Toshiba DLP. HDMI port went out...but it would still work with component cables. So I just used that to get an HD signal.

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:39 AM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
So...PBO via HDMI to front 22" TV works. PBO to 32" Jensen via HDMI does not work?

When you say it works on AV1....are you saying that the PBO has red/white/yellow outputs in addition to the HDMI so it works that way?

If all of that is true, I'm guessing it might be an HDMI port that went out. I had a Toshiba DLP. HDMI port went out...but it would still work with component cables. So I just used that to get an HD signal.
That is correct, I have been corresponding with the Jensen rep. They have been very good in trying to identifying the problem. Looks like both HDMI ports went out. There is a faint smell of something fried inside the TV. I am very good at taking the 32" TV in and out by myself now :-)

They recommended I deal with the Forest River dealer now for repairs, is there anything else I can do? He is a 2 hour drive away. The motorhome (2013 Sunseeker 3010DS) was purchased July 28, 2012.

Thanks.

Doug
Old 02-19-2013, 11:28 AM   #44
GM

Not sure why Jensen would not handle this directly...they have before. The local dealer is going to call us, we're going to call Jensen. What Jensen rep did you deal with? 800 number?
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
Old 02-19-2013, 11:20 PM   #45

I went through the web site Jensen RV Direct - Shop Premium Audio & Video RV Electronics or the email came from
Technical Services
ASA Electronics
info@asaelectronics.com

If you have another route, I would be happy to try.

Thanks again!
Old 02-20-2013, 03:20 PM   #46
GM

I emailed our rep just to see if that was the correct process.
Old 02-20-2013, 03:57 PM   #47

Thanks I will wait to hear back.
Old 02-21-2013, 04:02 PM   #48
Commercial Member

I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers, Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras and the Advent brand of appliances. At ASA, we strive to provide excellent customer service and product satisfaction and would like to offer some assistance in this matter.

While we are always willing to try and resolve any issues with the end user directly, sometimes we are unable to correct the issue and warranty may be required. In those situations, we will refer the end user to take their coach to the nearest qualified dealer service center. They will be able to verify all proper troubleshooting has been performed and file the warranty claim with ASA Electronics, if necessary.

Please donít hesitate to contact us in the future if you need any further assistance.

jensenrvdirect
JENSENRVDirect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 01:20 AM   #49

get behind SunSeeker 3010 32" TV

I am not able to get the 32" TV off the wall to plug in an HDMI cable and wireless headphone wires. I am visualizing that I should screw the rubber feet in to take the pressure off and then lift the TV out of it's mount. But I can barely get at the rubber feet and I can't screw them in. Do you have any suggestions?
Also, the picture quality from the DVD is terrible. I am using channel 3 to source the signal to the TV. Is there some other way?
Thanks for any help.
Old 05-18-2013, 07:55 AM   #50

arm to drop TV lower on SunSeeker 3010

I would like to be able to lower the 32" TV while viewing and then raise it back up to it's usual stowed position at all other times. Has anyone found a mounting arm that adjusts vertically? The ones that I've seen are made to pull out and then move horizontally.