Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-25-2013, 11:14 PM   #61
Commercial Member

I actually said channel 4 was being used lately. Also that we have started eliminating the switch box on some models. Play the DVD, try different inputs on the TV. Air channel 3 or 4. AV1 and AV2

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 09:24 PM   #62
Love My Sunseeker

Sorry, I repeated an earlier post, so wiping out this post.

I love my Sunseeker, when I'm on a trip I don't wanna go home!!!"

Total days camping each year: AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!
DXSMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 09:31 PM   #63
Love My Sunseeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
If you have the "non raising, but rotating antenna with the little blue lights" that is the new Jack Digital antenna. Directional, but does not crank up. That needs to be powered off as well to watch cable. Booster is built in.
Yeah, that's the one. The "Stealth jet" antenna. No antenna booster button that I can see on the "stealth jet" antenna.

Directions for the "JACK" say to turn antenna until you see maximum blue lights. Well, that didn't work at one site I was at. At maximum blue lights, got NO channels. At two blue lights (out of four), I got five channels. I even played with the "entenuator" button a bit.

I'm still trying to decide if I like the JACK better than the batwing. I think I would rather have the batwing, even if I have to crank it up.

Old 06-02-2013, 09:35 PM   #64
Love My Sunseeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildkats66 View Post
We just got our 2860 last weekend and I have been learning the DVD/TV/speaker setup. The A-B-Both switch on the cabinet end is wired so the A is the front door speakers and the cabin speakers..B is the cabin and the "loft" bed speakers and BOTH is all of them.
I have those A/B/Both and they don't seem to make a difference if I change them. I still get sound in all the speakers. The A/B/Both switch just seems to be an "idiot switch."

Old 06-05-2013, 11:28 PM   #65
Love My Sunseeker

Looks like someone forgot to put your switchbox in. I don't like the switchboxes, I would prefer the independent TV's, but I guess can't get the in dash player to work without the switchbox. It's a brown box, with settings for three different TV's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleozdin View Post
I have a 2013 sunseeker 2450s and for the life of me I cant figure out how to get the dvd in the dash to play through the back tv or the overhead tv. All forum posts on this topic say to turn the tv to channel 3 and switch the video distribution box to the correct setting.....but I cant find this mysterious switch box. I was told its in the cabinet to the right of the top bunk but its not there. Any help is appreciated!

Old 06-06-2013, 11:00 AM   #66
Commercial Member

again, depending on when it was built some units don't get a switch box, not by omission but by design.

The head unit could be wired directly to the overhead TV. In that instance, you would not turn to channel 3 or 4. You would change the input/source on the TV from AIR to one of the others. I'll be at a show in Denver today, maybe I'll check out which input it is specifically. However just cycling through the 4-5 that are on there is pretty easy.

Old 06-15-2013, 08:10 AM   #67

Maybe I should have put this on another thread but does anyone have any info on how to get the sub - woofer to kick in correctly ? I put a DVD in the crappy player and all I get from the sub - woofer is a low frequency hum. The coach is a 2013 3010 DS with the sight and sound package.
Chas69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 10:22 PM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas69 View Post
Maybe I should have put this on another thread but does anyone have any info on how to get the sub - woofer to kick in correctly ? I put a DVD in the crappy player and all I get from the sub - woofer is a low frequency hum. The coach is a 2013 3010 DS with the sight and sound package.
You got a sub-woofer. Where is it located? I have looked.
Garrette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 10:30 PM   #69

It's behind the jack knife sofa.
Chas69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 08:54 AM   #70
Commercial Member

Sounds like something might not be wired correctly

Old 04-05-2014, 01:23 PM   #71
Love My Sunseeker

Ok, I found another solution to the grainy picture. I have run the game between cable and antenna on the Magnadyne in the last six months.

If you are in an area that actually has a Channel 3, or Cable (even without Channel Three), you will get a good picture.

On the other hand, if you are in an antenna area that has NO channel 3, it seems to matter what "order" of things you do. To get a clear picture when you don't have a channel three, do things in THIS order (start with your both your TV and MagnaDyne OFF!):

Turn on TV.
Switch to Channel 3
Wait five seconds (this is important)
Then, switch the switch box to DVD (if you have a switch box)
Wait five seconds (this is important)
Put DVD in magnadyne (you don't have to turn it on, it will turn on by itself)

If you do things exactly in this order, you will get a clear picture. I have found that if I put the DVD in first, then turn the TV on, I get a "snowy" picture when I'm in an antenna area with no channel 3 available.