Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-31-2013, 09:05 PM   #61

True test of RV work is the beer count. Luckily on mine I never had a project beyond 2 beers. Best of luck!
mwebber78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 04:36 PM   #62

As promised, I will post to this thread as to my experience with my 3170DSF.
10 days to Florida. Flagler Beach and Disney world. We leave tomorrow.
This coach has given zero problems. The only issues were of my own making. Lots of rain on the trip to Flagler Beach and Absolutely no leaks.
The DD grandkids meet us at Disney and my door, bath, shower, cooktop, fridge, TV systems, seat cushions all got a workout. If you want to test a RV, fill it up with grands, DD, son-in-law and close your eyes to the slamming, banging going on. Sorry, loved their visit and really enjoyed myself.

I did have the front end aligned with the cam bushings installed. After reading the blogs and my own experience driving the coach, thought it prudent to do so, if for no other reason than to save the tires. Cost 269.00 out the door. This made a world of difference in the drive ability. The alignment tech agreed that it need the work. Best part, it had its max vacation weight. I do not have any numbers. Did not think to take it to the CAT scales.
So far, a big thank you Forest River, my Dealer and the good folks on this forum for educating me.

I will post when I get home on fuel milage.
Garrette is offline   Reply With Quote