Old 09-06-2014, 07:55 PM   #11

I would like to carry two alum beach bikes on the back bumper. Ideas? I do use the receiver for my jeep toad....

watching twister on satt in the coach as we speak....

"Harry" the JK toad in the mirror
Hoglou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 08:42 PM   #12

Nope poles were done long time ago. Awning lock, more leds outside, wire garage to have 30 amp outlet, added woodwork for some additional dress up, working on a nautical theme for the inside need to hang my ships wheel, have to change my grills hose so it can hook up to the trailer. Change is good

Old 09-07-2014, 08:08 AM   #13

Some of us Newbees would love to know a little bit more about some of the less obvious mods
I couldn't find anything about dinette delete for instance
'93 Coleman pop ups (I'm Dad)
'04 Fleetwood Jamboree 26q
'14 Sunseeker 2860DS
trdutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 12:05 PM   #14

We have the "U" shaped dinette and decided to leave the haevy table at home. We use an adjustable height folding table harvested from Wally world. It stows behind the driver seat. We use the camping world folding foot rest on the curvy couch most of the time when we are veiwing the tv. For the rare occasions when we do need the bed space I made a light weight platform the same size as the origianl table suported with a short PVC leg. Thismpeice stows flat against the wall of the passenger side tail light...

As the 2300 does not come with an outside table a 48 "x 24" folding table (stows 24x24) fits nicely in the floor of the passanger side rear bay.
Old 09-07-2014, 12:20 PM   #15
GM

I've asked purchasing to find me a 60" folding table. Ou current 24"x48" table does not fit on all floor plans. I figure a 60" or even a 48" half folding would fit in every model.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 03:02 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoglou View Post
We have the "U" shaped dinette and decided to leave the haevy table at home. We use an adjustable height folding table harvested from Wally world. It stows behind the driver seat. We use the camping world folding foot rest on the curvy couch most of the time when we are veiwing the tv. For the rare occasions when we do need the bed space I made a light weight platform the same size as the origianl table suported with a short PVC leg. Thismpeice stows flat against the wall of the passenger side tail light...

As the 2300 does not come with an outside table a 48 "x 24" folding table (stows 24x24) fits nicely in the floor of the passanger side rear bay.

That's good stuff thanks
'93 Coleman pop ups (I'm Dad)
'04 Fleetwood Jamboree 26q
'14 Sunseeker 2860DS
trdutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 05:58 PM   #17

As each model is different I understand that not everything is universal. But my hat is off to design as the 24 x24 table fits great. Also I swaped for a smaller grill (about a loss of 25 sq in from the grill in the FR package) so it will fit in the water filter bay along with a big lasco carpet drying style fan (curve of the fan leaves 2" clearence to the air bag fitting). By the way I made a storage board for the grill that will fit on to the original grill stand, and this storage board fits with 1/2" clearence (on the narrow length) within the bay, and the grill stand fits nice against the passenger taillight wall. If it was planned out that way I own somebody in design a frothy drink of choice....

I will mention as I have before, when the weather turns and we head to the coast for the winter holidays the fan comes out and oil heater goes in the same spot in the bay....

Life is good....

I think FR could sell many of the items I have sought out at a premium as the customer would have comfort in the fact that the items would fit....
Old 09-07-2014, 06:31 PM   #18

Out of Mods? Oh no. say it ain't so.

2015 HW296
2006 HW256 (previous pup)
2013 Chevy Tahoe
Equalizer WDH 1000#
vinmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 06:45 PM   #19
Mod free 5er

Next project is to find a way/place to hang my 6 new self retracting ratchet straps in the basement ceiling and clean out all the other ratchet straps, junk.
Old 09-07-2014, 06:49 PM   #20

Coach couch

Would love to find someone/where to remove the U dinette and replace it with a a couch that had two recliners internally. This would require a floor covering change, and DW would not like to give up the seat storage... but if it was done "factory grade" DW would buy in...

May have to trade up.....

Everyone has done the seat storage mod right? adding a top access door for the area behind the drawer.

Tags
modifications