Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2018, 07:37 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 23
Outside Compartment Door Replacement.

I am trying to order a replacement door direct from Forest River. Is it even possible? The web site has been no help.Click image for larger version

Name:	20181009_085345.jpeg
Views:	81
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	188760
__________________

Maeknock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 07:58 PM   #2
PPST Wannabe
 
kenandterry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Prince Edward County, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,962
Someone here on the Sunseeker forum will probably know who to contact within Forest River.

Good luck, youíre in the right place and the picture helps.
__________________

__________________

Ken and Terry
2010 Georgetown 330TS being pushed by our
2017 GMC Terrain toad (4 wheels down)
kenandterry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 07:59 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
TLAK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Chicago
Posts: 243
Look up the 'contact us' on the website for your RV and send service an Email. Include your VIN, what you are trying to fix and your phone number in case they need to clarify something. They have always gotten back to me in a day or so and have been very helpful. FR3 anyway.
__________________
2015 FR3 30DS
Towing 2016 Chevy Sonic LT
TLAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 08:01 PM   #4
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenandterry View Post
Someone here on the Sunseeker forum will probably know who to contact within Forest River.

Good luck, youíre in the right place and the picture helps.
Thanks kenandterry!!
Maeknock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 08:40 PM   #5
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLAK View Post
Look up the 'contact us' on the website for your RV and send service an Email. Include your VIN, what you are trying to fix and your phone number in case they need to clarify something. They have always gotten back to me in a day or so and have been very helpful. FR3 anyway.
Sounds easy enough, I did that but did not include VIN so maybe that's why no one ever replied a week ago. I'll go back and include it this time. Thx
Maeknock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 08:53 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
BandJCarm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Between Pickles Gap and Toad Suck, AR
Posts: 5,545
Lately they say they won't ship parts directly to customers. But some folks get parts.

Challenger makes most RV doors. I'd call them.

https://www.challengerdoor.com/
__________________
"Next to prayer, fishing is the most personal relationship of man" Herbert Hoover
"American by Birth, Southern by the Grace of God"Lewis Grizzard

FROG AR-0019-242
2016 GMC Denali 3500Dually--2017 CC 36CKTS
BandJCarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 09:03 PM   #7
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by BandJCarm View Post
Lately they say they won't ship parts directly to customers. But some folks get parts.

Challenger makes most RV doors. I'd call them.

https://www.challengerdoor.com/
Thanks for Challenger info...I will try them if FR won't send directly to us.
Maeknock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 11:04 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Garrette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,243
If it is a Challenger door contact this person. She helped me to get replacement thumb latch and lock for the larger door. I did inquire if I could order a replacement door and she stated to call and she would put me over to the department for a quote.

Contact
Tiffany Jeffries
Challenger Door, LLC
Parts Sales Coordinator
(574) 773-8163
tjeffries@challengerdoor.com
__________________
2014 Sunseeker 3170 DSF
Dorothy, Garrette and Miss Bella.
Retired and having fun.
Garrette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 09:57 AM   #9
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 23
Hare is what FR said...We do not sell direct to retail customers and only sell to our dealers.
So, I will check with Challenger.
Thanks Everyone!
Maeknock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 10:05 AM   #10
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrette View Post
If it is a Challenger door contact this person. She helped me to get replacement thumb latch and lock for the larger door. I did inquire if I could order a replacement door and she stated to call and she would put me over to the department for a quote.

Contact
Tiffany Jeffries
Challenger Door, LLC
Parts Sales Coordinator
(574) 773-8163
tjeffries@challengerdoor.com
Thanks Garrett, I have just sent her an email. Appreciate the referral.
__________________

Maeknock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
door, replacement

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:47 AM.