Old 11-29-2012, 04:41 PM   #1

Rear view camera monitor question.

We have a 2013 Sunseeker 3010 and have the Safe & Sound Package. The color lcd monitor in the rear view mirror position is showing the words upside down. When I press menu, the word "Volume" is upside down. The distance graph is also upside down when I put the vehicle in reverse. How do I turn them back over? The image is fine, but the words when I press menu and distance graph are upside down. Thanks for anyone's help.

Old 11-29-2012, 07:26 PM   #2

One time when I was sitting in traffic I was playing with the buttons on the monitor and remote. Can't remember exactly which one. But one of them reversed the images. As I recall there were something like four images that cycled through - normal, side, upside down, other side. I would reco just hitting some buttons (or read the manual) to correct it.

That said though, I don't have a distance meter. That sounds cool. How do you get that on the monitor?

'94 Coleman Cedar Pop Up
paulmlac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:48 PM   #3

The distance meter just comes up when i put the motorhome in reverse. I tried playing with the buttons and was able to move the words around to different positions on the sceen, but unable to flip over. I could flip the image horizontally, but that does not help.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:20 AM   #4
Coachmen Adrenaline

Power on the mirror by putting vehicle in reverse. I just turn ignition to on position without starting vehicle. WHILE IN REVERSE, press the "m" button until the screen shows "turn." Press the up or down arrow to change the camera view to the desired one. I have added pics of all of the options when pressing through the views. Please let me know if this doesn't fix it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3917194655.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	21949   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-609648304.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	21950   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3743531021.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	21951   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-865904650.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	21952  
Old 11-30-2012, 09:23 AM   #5
Coachmen Adrenaline

Actually, it doesn't have to be in reverse.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:59 AM   #6

Will this sequence of button presses also add the distance meter? I have never seen that on my monitor.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:17 AM   #7
Coachmen Adrenaline

No. There is another menu just after the "turn" that is for "distance grid." When at this menu press the up or down button to turn it on or off. Does your monitor come on when the vehicle is out in reverse? Just making sure your unit is wired right
Old 11-30-2012, 10:43 AM   #8

Not sure. I start the vehicle. It's in a pull through space. So I go from park to drive. Then I hit the power button on the monitor to get the image on the screen.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:04 AM   #9
Coachmen Adrenaline

If you just have the key in the on position, without the vehicle on, you should be able to put it in reverse and the camera should come on all by itself
Old 11-30-2012, 01:03 PM   #10

Hi jamiller45,
It did not work. I pressed the "m" button and brought up the move box and pressed the up and down key. Now I have lost the picture in it's entirety. Only a white screen although I could still hear the sound. Can't even get the picture to show back up now. Any suggestions?