Old 10-09-2016, 12:09 AM   #21

Such hostility...go sit by a camp fire.

Nights camped in 2011/36, 2012/9, 2013/24, 2014/27; 2015/50 2016: 29
hockeytownmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 12:27 AM   #22

I can not fathom why you need to make that remark. I think if anything you are being hostile when I was trying to find a solution to the problem with the taillights that malfunction.

Old 10-09-2016, 10:18 AM   #23

I'm with hockeytownmom.
Old 10-09-2016, 02:49 PM   #24

Sailski, my comment wasn't for you.

Nights camped in 2011/36, 2012/9, 2013/24, 2014/27; 2015/50 2016: 29
hockeytownmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 06:28 PM   #25

Thanks hockey town mom. I couldn't figure out what was so offensive.
Old 10-11-2016, 06:06 AM   #26

Was this comment for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeytownmom View Post
Such hostility...go sit by a camp fire.
If so, let me ask you - since it appears that you don't even own an MBS motorhome, how does this recall even affect you? I do and it does. Have you developed and installed a solution to the taillight issue? I did and have.

I feel for the OP is who has decided to park his motorhome until FR finally develops and distributes a solution. I expect he is making payments and/or watching his expensive asset sit unusable during this time. I am fortunate to have the ability and facilities to work on mine. I don't know how many times you have worked on your MH or tried to get FR and the dealer to fix your issues. For me, trips to the dealers are simply an exercise in frustration. Warranty service for me during the warranty period was basically non-existent. Calls to FR went unanswered until after I fixed the issues myself.

So while sitting by a campfire might be relaxing, some of us are actually working on solutions to our problems. Please tell me how you have contributed to fixing the issue presented by the OP?
Old 10-11-2016, 06:58 AM   #27

My mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatanaPilot View Post
If so, let me ask you - since it appears that you don't even own an MBS motorhome, how does this recall even affect you? I do and it does. Have you developed and installed a solution to the taillight issue? I did and have.

I feel for the OP is who has decided to park his motorhome until FR finally develops and distributes a solution. I expect he is making payments and/or watching his expensive asset sit unusable during this time. I am fortunate to have the ability and facilities to work on mine. I don't know how many times you have worked on your MH or tried to get FR and the dealer to fix your issues. For me, trips to the dealers are simply an exercise in frustration. Warranty service for me during the warranty period was basically non-existent. Calls to FR went unanswered until after I fixed the issues myself.

So while sitting by a campfire might be relaxing, some of us are actually working on solutions to our problems. Please tell me how you have contributed to fixing the issue presented by the OP?
My mistake - it was not the OP, but a later poster who got his recall notice and parked his MBS-based MH.

Tags
recall